Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

Re : Sheet Selection from One to Another

Hi,

I have a scenario like this:

I have a QVW application and there is some selection. After that I select some product and According to this selection another sheet is activating and same product is selected. But Now I want to go back on previous sheet and I want to see my previous to previous selected data whatever selection was there before coming to the particular sheet.

Any Idea please suggest, waiting for reply.

Thanks.

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can do that manually by selecting back in the Selection menu. Or you can create a bookmark per sheet and use the sheet triggers to replace the bookmark for the sheet when leaving the sheet and applying the bookmark when entering the sheet. For this you first create the bookmarks and then add a Replace Bookmark action to the OnLeave sheet trigger and an Apply Bookmark to the OnActivate sheet trigger. You can find the triggers on the Triggers tab of the properties window of the Sheet.

You can find an example qvw document here.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Create a bookmark for this sheet, when leaving the sheet save current selections to that bookmark. And when entering the sheet, apply the bookmark.

sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Thanks for reply,

I was doing that but stuck at the moment when suppose I have some multibox.

I Have 3 sheet. If I am selection somthing in Sheet 1 on the behalf of that selection coming to sheet 2. There is two type of the for a customer. One is his own product and another of competetor. In that particular sheet If user want to select his procduct it will go to sheet 3 and display his own data and again on sheet if I click on Back then should to come sheet 2 and the selection will be previous to previous.

Thanks.

sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

For More help please check out these file.

1. Test1  I am clicking in yellow mark.

2.. Test2 You will see my Input Box selection. and downside I have againg clicking on hiden test where I have trigger : Activate Sheet = Next and Select a filed = 'String Value So my value is changing in Brand' in Test3.

3. In Test3 you will see My One of my Multibox is same but Brand Multibox is change. When I am again going to back The First 1 Multibox is same but Another is different.

I want on the click of Back It should to display as it is Test2 .

Thanks