Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document CALs tab does not appear for some documents

I just added a document to a folder under my QlikView Server root directory, but when I access the document via QEMC it does not show the Document CALs tab. Other documents deployed under the root directory do have the Document CALs tab. Any idea why it would not be showing up for this new document?

Thanks,

Simon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Nevermind, it just took some time before it showed up. I can see the Document CALs tab now.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Nevermind, it just took some time before it showed up. I can see the Document CALs tab now.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm experiencing this same problem today.

The document was added 3-4 days ago...

I found that if I create a reload schedule for the document (it can be some time in the future and does not have to run), and then wait 3-4 minutes, the Doc Cals will finally appear.

Then I can drop the reload schedule if I don't want it.

Kind of weird...

Not applicable
Author

On the Management console go to a document where you can see the Document Cals tab. On the tab there will be a line that says "Document CALs not allocated on server". If this is at Zero (0) then the Document Cals tab will  ot appear for any new documents until you have freed up some Document CALS. The reason it appears to again is that some Docment CAL's do become free if you have set a policy to drop them from users afer e.g. 2 days