Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Connector License - How does one change it?

Hello,

RE: Does anyone know how to change the Qlikview SAP connector License after it has been installed?

I installed the Qlikview Connector V5.2 when I was originally evaluating Qlikview and I input a temproary license that I was given by the Qlikview reseller. My company has since purchased Qlikview and now has a permenant Qlikview SAP Connector License. I now need to change the license to the permenant license I have been supplied with however I cannot find any options on how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The solution is as follows:

Remove the lef.txt and SerialNo.xml files under:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector

Create a new script in Qlikview Developer after this and you should again be prompted for a license key.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The solution is as follows:

Remove the lef.txt and SerialNo.xml files under:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector

Create a new script in Qlikview Developer after this and you should again be prompted for a license key.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Adrian,

What do you mean by create a new script in Qlikview Developer?? Do you mean a new SAP connect string?? I wanted to know when the XML files are generated.

Thanks in Advance

Sravan

suniljain
Master
Master

Sravan,

Are you get any solution for this issue ?.

Not applicable
Author

cant you just goto user settings in QV and click license tab and enter new license.

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Chris,

I am talking about SAP Connector license not QV license. if you have any idea pls share it.

Regards

sunil

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Adrian,

pls share solution if you have .

suniljain
Master
Master

Remove LEF of SAP Connector folder . it will provide you prompt for entering new license key.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the solution.

I have one doubt.......after removing lef file and then again applying a new license key....

Do i have to make all the connection  strings again for my data extractors ?

or the previous connection strings will work.