Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cannot see files in AccessPoint with named users (not admin)

Good afternoon,

I am a Qlikview admin, when I open the QV Access Point I see all the files loaded, however, when a named user (not admin) opens the QV Access Point, he doesn't see anything.

This is not a hardware issue (same and different PC for both cases), therefore I guess it's a configuration issue....

I have a Small business edition server with 5 named CALs and 10 documents.

I have tried with named and with document licences, I also tried from QV personal edition.

Licence print screen:

Lic1.PNG

Configuration print screen:

Conf1.PNG

Conf2.PNG

Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks

Best regards,

Thark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

I would check the QVW that you want to see and make sure the user has rights to the document. This can be done by right clicking it and check security. You might have to check the effective permission for the user.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The applications does not have Section Access

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

I would check the QVW that you want to see and make sure the user has rights to the document. This can be done by right clicking it and check security. You might have to check the effective permission for the user.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

I solved giving Read only permission to the documents folder!

Thanks Bill!!