cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reload failed on server.

Hi!

Reload on server failed however reload on desktop executes successfully.

Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully.

12 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You really need to post the Document log for us to look at. The above doesn't give us any information. However, I would think of a couple of issues you might check. To Start make sure the service has rights to the files or database that you are trying t load. Also, make sure any DSN are system and not user.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Try  following steps.

Step 1:-  Goto RUN

Step 2: - Type - dcomcnfg

Step 3: - Window Named "Component Services" will be opened.

Step 4:-  Click on + next to "DCOM Config"

5:-  Go to "QlikView 7.0 Application"

6:-  Right click on that and go to properties

7:-  Go to Identity Tab.

8:-  Here click on "This User" and enter Admin Username and
Password.

9:-  Click on OK

The admin is the user which was passed when installing the qlikview server.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik Solanki

Tried that but the error persists I recently changed the password on the account. Could that have been the cause

Bill please find attached the log file

Thanks

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ok, this is the task log and it will give you some information. Go into the QVW and turn on the Document logging.  See Attached.

Untitled.png

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I am a little confused here. The Task log is saying that the reload failed and the Document log is saying it finished.

You might want to contact support and see if they can help.

Bill

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

One more thing, I missed this on the your first post. You are running Version:11.00.11154.0 which is the IR release of version 11. You need top upgrade to a current release. 11.20 SR3 would be your best bet.

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Will do, thanks anyway.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi

i'm getting the same error, did u mange to solve it?

could you give some tips?

thanks a lot

J

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi J,

Check to see if the User account use currently using to access the server is a member of the Qlikview Administrator and if not just add that account.

Hope that helps