Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Multiple if Conditions

Hi Friends,

My requirement is

1. I have Two fields BoxNumber AND CommissionNumber

one Commission Number Has Multiple BoxNumber

First i need to Dervie the count of BoxNumberFrom the Commission Numer.

How do i do this?

2. After Deriving the BoxNumber for the particular Commission Number  that needs to be used it in the expression

if((isnull(unloadingDate)=0 and Box_Flag='Y')and isnull(Lineissuedate)= -1 and subrea <> 'Line' and Location = 'STOREHOUE' )

Then i need to get the count of BoxNumber which is derived from the commission Number i Have mentioned....so how can i formulate the above conditions in

set analysis or exact if expression?

I am using all the Expressions in Pivot

Thanks in Advance

Nikitha Jain

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

1.U can use aggr function to get the count of box numbers like  aggr(count(box_no),commission_no)

for second one, i need some more clarifications.

try to upload some sample data and explain the if condition where u want to use this count of box numbers.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Nikitha,

First of all create a flag which will tell you whether unloading date and Lineissuedate is null or not.

Something like shown below.

Load *,

If(Isnull(Lineissuedate),1,0) as Lineissuedate_Isnull_Flag,

If(Isnull(LoadingDate),1,0) as LoadingDate_Isnull_Flag

From xyz.

Then use the below expression to find the count of Boxnumber with the said conditions.

Sum(Aggr(Count({<subrea -= {'Line'},Location = {'STOREHOUE'},Lineissuedate_Isnull_Flag = {"0"},LoadingDate_Isnull_Flag = {"0"}, Box_Flag={'Y'}>}BoxNumber),CommissionNumber))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!