Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line Chart Graphic should start at the value 50

Hi,

I have a Linechart and it works. But my Graph shows me from 0 to 100. All the values are between 60 and 90 so all are small together. I would like to have the graph from 50 to 100. So that i dont see 20 because i dont have there some values and i would like to get the line chart bigger.

Hope you understand what i mean...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Maybe changing the "Static min" on the tab "Axes" and set it to 50 as Michael Solomovich indicates but also try to uncheck the check "show all values" in the dimension tab and check Supress zero values and suprees missing in the presentation tab.

Regards

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Tammy_Milsom
Community Manager
Community Manager

try using a calculated dimension:

if(Value>=50,Value)

or create an additional field where you only set the field when the value is 50 or above and use that as a dimension suppressing the null values.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try using "Static Min" on the tab "Axes" in chart properties.  Set it to 50.

Regards,

Michael

Not applicable
Author

If i change static min it doesnt do something. But if i change static max i can set the max with no problem

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael. It works with static min i just didnt saw/realiced that the  "Forced 0" is checked....

After taking out that it works.

Not applicable
Author

Maybe changing the "Static min" on the tab "Axes" and set it to 50 as Michael Solomovich indicates but also try to uncheck the check "show all values" in the dimension tab and check Supress zero values and suprees missing in the presentation tab.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, forgot to mention - you have also to uncheck "Forced 0" in the "Expression Axes" section (the top one0

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Try by unchecking "Forced 0".