Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Googel Map Mapping

Dear all,

I have installed the Google Map extensions.

Besides the longitude and latitude coordinates to geo-tag the data, could we use the actual country name ? If so, could you share the cross-reference table for the standard country names and their hierarchy levels from Provinces/States down to Villages ?

Many thanks.

6 Replies
vikasmahajan

Hii,

Base on latitudes and longitudes you can map Please Find attached example for India.

Hope this will help you.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks.

At times, it is quite challenging to find out all long/lat coordinates. Are there standard names we could use to geo-tag performance data ? Thanks.

vikasmahajan

Hii

Please refer following site for find lati and longitudes I have taken from the same

http://www.latlong.net/ 

Best of Luck

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for sharing, Vikas.

Does it mean that Google Map extension does not offer standard names and we must use long/lat ?

vikasmahajan

You can customised as well as there are some codes avail for lati and logi. at google you need to search in commnunity.

Please mark helpful or correct it is better for other developer to understand issues and resolve.

Best wishes.

Vikas

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas. I am from Sri Lanka. Actually What I need is to integrate Sri Lankan map with QV.. Your example is very useful and if you can send me the excel file that would be more helpful for me to customize my details to your example.

Thanks