Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create the Event Calendar from qv Procurement Demo?

I want to replicate the Contract Event Calendar from the Qlikview Procurement Demo (go to qv home page > demo apps > cross industry > procurement)

I downloaded the qvw but that sheet shows it as Unknown Charttype. The video also skips over that page.

Basically it's a grid like the calendar in outlook where you can see what events you have in the month.

Any help on how to create it would be much appreciated!

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's using an extension, so that only works in Webview or in the ajax client. You can find the installer in the Examples\Extensions folder in your qlikview installation folder, for example C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Extensions. If you double click the Extension Examples.qar file the extension will be installed (in C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Objects\QlikView\Examples\calendar) and you can add it to your document in Webview.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Got it, only available in webview. Do you know if there is any guide on how to use the calendar - there seem to be 8 dimensions to populate, and some guide would be useful.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No guide afaik. You can look at the the extensions example in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents\Extension Examples.qvw. Looks fairly straightforward to me.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand