Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Removing Grand total in pivots

Hi

I tried to create a pivot using qlikview and i found that in expressions, the subtotal can be changed from top or bottom

but is there a way to remove it altogether

Its undesirable for me, but i tried everywhere and couldnt find the option to uncheck subtotal for each expression

Thanks

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

On the Presentation tab of the properties window of the pivot table you can select the dimension and then enable/disable the Show Partial Sums for that dimension.

There's one case where this won't work and that is if you enabled the option Indent on the Style tab. In that case you'll have to disable the Indent option.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I am not referring to partial sums of dimension..     I am referring to the grand total of each expression ..

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Expressions in a pivot table don't have a grand total. Pivot tables only have partial sums.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Uncheck the option of partial sum in the presentation tab.

with out checking the partial sum option ,u will not get the sub total in the pivot table

Not applicable
Author

The option partial sum per dimension creates a sub-total to the dimension selected. If you don't want any partial sums / sub totals you can go to the Presentation tab and select all dimensions. Then uncheck partial sums.