Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sales & Margin Analysis

Morning All,

I'm trying to create some really insightful sales and margin analysis and wondered if anyone here had some good examples or stuff they are willing to share.

I have a few dimension fields in my data set that I'd want to analyse by such as customer, project, time, order type. I have created quite a few charts so far that show trend over time but I want to make the best use of the functionality of QlikView and would appreciate any thoughts. My fact fields are sales, cost of sales and so standard margin is the difference between these two.

Andy

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Check out here. it's a great app.

Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com

Thanks!

SAK

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Here is the application

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Here is the application

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for this. I have downloaded it although it's asking me for a User ID and I'm assuming a password after that, neither of which I have. Is this something you can help me with?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Here it is.

UserID: qlikview

Pwd: qlikview

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

lol, probably should have tried that!!

Thanks