Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Some row unable to display the amount ?

Hi All

I have only one excel file , after loading in the raw data to QV , some of the row , unable to display the amount.

I already add trim and num before load the raw data in :-

Num(trim([COST PRICE]))*(1-[Discount])

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Because for those rows (with that selection), there are multiple values for the columns (FOB_SGD_SUB, FOB_PRICE_SUB). In such scenarios you have to use some aggregation function like:

Sum(FOB_SGD_SUB),

Sum(FOB_PRICE_SUB)

Note: While you use the field name alone, the value can be shown only if there is only one value against that POV.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
vikasmahajan

NUM(TRIM([Distributor Discount]),' #,##0.00') as [LIST_PRICE]

Try this

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Because for those rows (with that selection), there are multiple values for the columns (FOB_SGD_SUB, FOB_PRICE_SUB). In such scenarios you have to use some aggregation function like:

Sum(FOB_SGD_SUB),

Sum(FOB_PRICE_SUB)

Note: While you use the field name alone, the value can be shown only if there is only one value against that POV.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Paul,

Multiple values are available in the columns "FOB_Price_SGD" & "FOB_SGD_SUB" for one Part_No_

You need to use some aggregation function in such cases to get the value displayed Eg. SUM

Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shy

I have try to read  more then 40 excel price list. All with out any issue except this product group.

So I think the problem is on the source. Any way I will try all suggestions later on. 

Thank you for sharing.

Paul Yeo

+6593261804

Skype paulyeo_thai

Not applicable
Author

Hi All

Many thank for all your contribution , yes it work after add sum in front. i never expect this work.

Paul

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas

I try your propose load script to force raw value into 2 digit decimal point. But i am not able achieve it , kindly look at below link :-

http://community.qlik.com/message/385394#385394