Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Individual Width for Coulmns in Table

Hi

I am having this table where I want to have one column a little bit wider than the rest of the columns.

Qview Table.JPG.jpg

In the table above you can see that I want to have column 2 slightly wider than the rest. When I change the width of one column all column changes. I cant make all columns wider due to a space issue. Does anyone know how I can make an individual width for just one column in a table? Thanks for any help.

8 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think this ins't possible - a single expression had always the same width. But you could for each dimensions-value create an own expression like if(dim = 'Kundservice', sum(value)).

- Marcus

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi,

You can change the Widths by hovering over the line seperating each field and dragging.

I have checked and this works for Table Box, Straight Table and Pivot Table

What kind of table are you using?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the helpful input. That would take some more time but is doable. All column would get different width then and you would have to space all other columns to be the same width, It could be hard to get all columns to be the same width without it having a neg impact for the layout,

Not applicable
Author

I am using a pivot table for some unknown reason . A straight table would be more appropriate for the use the table have for the application. If I hover over the field for that column and drag it to be wider it spaces all other columns

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

It could be because you are using an image in the chart

Try changing the Image stretch to keep aspect

ImageStretch.png

Not applicable
Author

It is a Traffic Light Gauge. Would that be applicable anyways?

Not applicable
Author

I cant access that setting in the chart.

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hi Fredrik,

What does the Auto Width say for the Gauge Settings, could that be it

2013-09-04_1613.png