Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter dimensions depending on drill-down level

Hello,

we have a chart with a month/week/day drill-down group. At month level key figures are correctly displayed if only the last day of month is selected but I'd like to see all months loaded in the script (e.g. 201308). At week level key figures are correctly displayed if only one week day (e.g. Friday) is selected but I'd like to see all weeks of the month which I've selected in the chart (e.g. that means Week31-Week35 for 201308). At day level I'd like to see all seven days of the selected week in the chart rather than only one day (e.g. 19.-25. for Week34).

So at each drill level elements of some dimensions/variables have to be selected and deselected. Of course more than one month/week can be selected to drill down. Multiple days cannot be aggregated.

Could you please tell me if Qlikview offers a possibility to model such a case or has someone ran in similar issues?

Thanks for any approach.

Best regards

Christoph

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Are you using an aggregation function like sum in your expression, i.e. sum([MyValue]) instead of just [MyValue] ?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

I'm using the sum function. I tried without an aggregation function. No data showed up.