Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change Expression Label Colour in Bar Chart

Hello everybody. How do I change the colour of the Expression Label in a Bar Chart? I can change tables using custom format but the Expression colour seems impossible to change in a bar chart. I can't find any setting where this can be changed. NB I can work around with titles in chart etc but this adds a complication as I am using the cyclic grouping and would need to change the title text depending on which expression I was looking at.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

David

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Agree with Michael above - there is no problem here.  See this:

TitleSettings.png
Window title is the same, as you type it.  Expression is whatever is in cycle, and color defined by cycle settings.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all - I understand where I was going wrong now. I was getting in to the title settings and changing the colour to white. I didn't realise I should go deeper into the font in here and change colour again to white. All sorted now - thanks for all your help...

David

er_mohit
Master II
Master II

for expression label BAck ground color change

go to presentation tab in properties of bar chart on top of right you 'll see the show legend  check on it ,you see the setting button near of it go inside

and then  you see the another pop up where you find the legend style background color of legeng and font also

hope it helps

MariaLopez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, David!

Could you tell me how you did, please?

I can' find the solution.

Thank you in advance.

María.