Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gysbert_Wassenaar

QlikCommunity Points System document needs updating?

Hi,

Once upon a time (for example last week) points were rewarded for posts, documents, correct and helpful answers. That system was described in the document QlikCommunity Points System. It looks like this has completely been replaced by missions and correct and helpful answers aren't rewarded directly anymore. Can the document be updated to reflect the current system?

Personally I liked the earlier system better. I hope that the direct awarding of points in response to adding content can be restored (in part at least).

edit: my conclusion regarding points for correct and helpful answers seems at least partially incorrect. It looks like a correct answer corresponds to the Knowledge is Power mission and gets you three points and a helpful answer corresponds to the Wise One mission and gets you seven points. I don't quite understand the logic of that though.

regards,

Gysbert

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar
Author

The point system seems to have been tweaked a bit. I'm happy with the way it is now.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi,

I am in agreement here.

Gysbert_Wassenaar
Author

The point system seems to have been tweaked a bit. I'm happy with the way it is now.