Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

In regards to Business Analyst discussion

Hi

I am Saumil Jani. i would like to know something about the Business Analyst Career. i am having 5+ years Experience and have work with Australian Company but based on my Experience i choose to jump in Business Analyst and also i am doing well with this profile.

i would like to know is that necessary to get Business Analyst certification to grow in BA industry.i am also having good Requirement Gathering skills with good Client understanding and repo with my new and existing client.

i also creating functional specification and UML logic designing for new stretch level project and migration projects as well.

Please anyone can guide me i need to group as an good Business Analyst in IT industry.

Thanking you

Saumil Jani

5 Replies
Nicole-Smith

The IIBA offers certification and membership that are internationally recognized: http://www.iiba.org/.  You should be able to find more of what you're looking for on their webpage.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicole

First of Thanking you to provide me such a precious information toward my career growth, i really appreciate that and i will got through the site and try to get some information.

Thanking you

Saumil Jani

Not applicable
Author

Do you have any idea about IBM Cognos Tool it is spacially for Business Analyst and BI tool i have an bit of idea but i wan to know something about the Insight tool, how it work and who can use the in complex Business Process.

If you can share few thing with me

Thanking you

Nicole-Smith

Sorry, but I can't help you out there.  I've never used that tool.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicole

Thanks for that i was trying to get my head around on this Tool as i am using in my project. But i got some training for this kind of Tool specially it is used in Data statics analysis and sort or Bi Tool..

The main objective of Business Intelligence is to bring the right information at the right time. Usually, the data is pulled from several sources and transformed into accurate and consistent information which is stored in the Data Warehouse.

Cognos Business Intelligence solutions help understand, monitor and manage business performance which includes business reporting & analysis, profitability measurement, budgeting, forecasting optimization and cost management.

Thanks

Saumil