Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Log on and Log off the accesspoint

I remember being able to log on with my AD credentials on a different user's computer.

They were logged in as themselves on their machine and I needed to view an app that they did not have access to.

I simply clicked on the logoff on the line that states

You are logged in as: IPCFCDOM\jmorales Logoff

I would then see the message

You have been logged off the accesspoint.
Click here to log on again.

And would then enter my credentials in the entry boxes provided.

I can't do this now. When i click on the log on again link, I'm simply taken to that particular users view.

Is there any way to allow me loggin in as myself and not as the user that is logged into the machine?

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think people would iike to have automatic login for most of their site, this option should set on server side rather than client side.

Actually server will prompt for username & password if I use ip address instead of hostname, but it still use your computer domain user account rather than prompted user account for cal control.

Not applicable
Author

If you use the ip address the browser won't use integrated windows authentication, and this behaviour can't be handled from the web server.
Use the server name or a DNS name with a domain suffix that is listed in your clients dns suffix, use 1 if you set your dns suffix reserch from your dhcp
service or 2 if you want set them manually.
This grant that you'll be able to use integrated windows authentication, bye.
corrado