Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Access from Access Point

Hi All,

When I try to open application via Plug In, I have error from "tunnell.dll server couldn't open application" or some like that. But when I try to open application via QlikView Desktop  and IE with address qvp://<servername>/<application name>, I open it!

Could someone help?

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Need to make sure that port 4747 is open.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Dimitar,

This could mean that port 4747 is not open between the Client machine and the server. If you are sure that is open then the linkmachine name coould be the issue.

Check out the attach document (at the bottom) if you think there is an issue with the linkmachine name.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for respond, but this is not help me.

I use Server 2012 and don't use IIS. Are you have another idea?

Thanks

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Need to make sure that port 4747 is open.

Bill

prodanov
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

HI

I'm sure that port 4747 is open. I can open application when I put qvp://<qv user>@<servername>/<application> in IE. But when I try to open it via Access Point I don't.