Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

License Key and access denied

Dear Community,

My QlikView personal edition is running fine from May 2013, but this window keep prompting out since today.

Is it my license key expired?

I tried to key in my license key and control key, i still failed to open my document.

Anyone can help?

Thanks and best regards,

Chanel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess yes your license has expired.

What you can do is, you can check in your license about the expiry of the license.

You might have received the LEF part of the license, or if not then you can go on

Manual LEF

to see the LEF of your license and check the expiry.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess yes your license has expired.

What you can do is, you can check in your license about the expiry of the license.

You might have received the LEF part of the license, or if not then you can go on

Manual LEF

to see the LEF of your license and check the expiry.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Chanel,

If your license has expired or if there are any other issues with the key, please file a request to our Qoncierge team and they will assist you. The form can be found here, http://www.qlik.com/us/services/support/qoncierge/form

Best,

Bjorn