Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance Dashboard: Publisher Historical Scans

What we want to do is look at changes in reload durations over time. I assumed that the Governance Dashboard stored Publisher Task details historically. But it seems that the TaskResults.qvd is only the last run. Is that correct, or do we have some other issue?

Mr William Kehoe, if this is your area, please let me know.

Cheers,

J

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes, that is correct.  The current version (v1.0.1) currently does not maintain a running history of task durations, only the last execution duration.  Historical trending of publisher task duration is a high priority feature in our tracking system and we intend to address it in a future release.  It would be helpful to know how large of a history window customers would like to maintain (e.g. past 30 days? configurable window size?) and if aggregation on past time windows would be useful.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Yes, that is correct.  The current version (v1.0.1) currently does not maintain a running history of task durations, only the last execution duration.  Historical trending of publisher task duration is a high priority feature in our tracking system and we intend to address it in a future release.  It would be helpful to know how large of a history window customers would like to maintain (e.g. past 30 days? configurable window size?) and if aggregation on past time windows would be useful.

Not applicable
Author

We would be interested in a configurable amount of history. This specific case is 365 days. We have no need for aggregation.

However it would be good to fix the TaskResults.qvd structure so that it can be linked. There is no TaskID. Generally, the Historical and Last Run files need unification.

J

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jay.  I'll be sure this feedback makes it into the tracking system for this feature.