Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with AGGR Function incl. Set-Analysis in Pivot Chart

Hi!

I have a Pivot Chart in which I need to display the number of customers whose support period runs out in the selected quarter.My direct expression (using the Customer dimension as an active dimension) works fine - all relevant customers are listed.

count({$<Quarter=, SupportEndQuarter={"$(=only(Quarter))"}>}distinct(CustomerID))

The goal however is that the information summarized by sales region - the customer dimension cannot be used. I tried this:

sum (aggr(count({$<Quarter=, SupportEndQuarter={"$(=only(Quarter))"}>}distinct(CustomerID)),CustomerID))

But this does not capture the majority of customers. I tried the expression also WITH the CustomerID as an active dimension - still, only 10 % of the customers show.

Many Thanks!

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

What is it that you are trying to aggregate using Sum expression???

If I understand the problem correctly, try removing Sum and Count from the expression:

=aggr(only{$<Quarter=, SupportEndQuarter={"$(=only(Quarter))"}>}distinct(CustomerID)),CustomerID))

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you want a summary per sales region then you'll have to use that field in the aggr function:

sum(aggr(count({$<Quarter=, SupportEndQuarter={"$(=only(Quarter))"}>}distinct(CustomerID)),SalesRegion))

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand