Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

Distribution serviecs is not geeting started

Hi all ,

I ahve two server . In  server1 i have installed all the services expect Distribution services my idistribution services installed in server2 but

distribution services is not getting started. It is giving error 1067. even i unistalled and again installed distribution services and put the used id and login password its not getting up.

here please find the error screen shot.

Regards

Rohit

12 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Make sure that the user your are trying with is a member of QlikView Administrator group.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The QlikView Distribution Service produces a lof of log files. Switch your QDS to debug logging (see QMC->System->Setup->Distribution Services->Machine->General) and check the resulting log file that has a name consisting of a date like 20131011.txt

Best,

Peter

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi tresesco sir,

Thanks for your reply

Yes the user is member of qlikview administrator group.
regards

Rohit

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sir,

We have enabled the log . but it is not generating any log since the distribution is dow so i don't think it  will gerate the log file. please find the attached file.

Regards

Rohit

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If Windows cannot start the Distribution Service, then there will be a trace in the Event Log.

If the Distribution Service attempts to start but cannot proceed because of some problem, then there will be a log with a message about why it can't proceed.

Have a look at both of them. There should be something.

Peter

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sir,

please check this event log and please help me to short out this problem,

Regards

Rohit

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Is there an issue with the Share? Also, if there are issues with the performance counters it will not start. This you can check in the Windows Event Logs.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

You can check the below community post....

Distribution Services can not start Error 1067

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried what link you have shared with me but it is showing me erro5. might be my load counter is running .

Please find the attchement.

Regards

Rohit