Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

tasks still appearing!!

Hello

we are working on QlikView server version 11 SR2

we had a document in the source documents folder on which we defined tasks (reload, reduce, distribute)

this document is now deleted; it doesn't exist anymore however in the status tab in the management console I still see the tasks defined on this document

How can I remove this task from the list?

Please advise

I can walk on water when it freezes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ali

In QMC [QlikView management Console] go to the document folder where the qvw was deleted from and you should find a pseudo folder called orphans.  You should find your orphan Task which was orphaned when you removed it parent, as in deleted its qvw.  Then simply delete the task.

Best Regards,     Bill

View solution in original post

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is a screen shot.

QV10-2013-07-09-07-47-22.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ali

In QMC [QlikView management Console] go to the document folder where the qvw was deleted from and you should find a pseudo folder called orphans.  You should find your orphan Task which was orphaned when you removed it parent, as in deleted its qvw.  Then simply delete the task.

Best Regards,     Bill

ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

can you please send me screenshots as I don't see any orphans in the QMC

I can walk on water when it freezes
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is a screen shot.

QV10-2013-07-09-07-47-22.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ali

See attached.

Best Regards,     Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Bill Britt

How did you embed the image in your reply, as opposed to just attaching a file like I did.?

Best Regards,     Bill Markham