Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

why after Binary load i get error msg when i press control T ?

Hi All

I all get the below error msg :-

binary load get error msg.png

I have a file 000_qvd_v20357.qvw , this file it working fine since i started my QV project , and i keep expending it , it read all my raw data file. and i

name this file as QVD generator. because it generate all my QVD file , and i have another QV doc which is use for U.I. that read these QVD file. Since now

i understand the power loading  using binary , i try to make use of the below script for try out binary load :-

Binary "c:\users\paul yeo\dropbox\0_q_development\0 qv snp development\0 q_qvd\000_qvd_v20357.qvw";

After finish loading , when i press control T , i get below error :-

QlikView 9.00 SR7 has stopped work

A problem caused the program to stop working

windows will cloaed the program and notify you

avaialble.

Any one can share with me how to aviod getting error ?

if i load with small file , it work fine . so i think it must be my script is having some code which is not allow binary loading.

Enclosed my QV doc , this is the doc which generate all QVD file is working fine.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi All

i found the issue . the problem is after binary load my QV file , it take up a lot of memory of my computer , and i should just save the file , and not to press control T to check the data structure.

Paul

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi All

i found the issue . the problem is after binary load my QV file , it take up a lot of memory of my computer , and i should just save the file , and not to press control T to check the data structure.

Paul