cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

RGB in Selection

Hi guys, I have two questions:

As you see in the first image I have a bar chart with an RGB.

2.jpg

But when I modify my selections, I lose all the colors but one bar. why is this happening?

1.jpg

My second question, I why the legend looks like with a shadow, I haven't been able to remove that, I want a plain color (the same as the RGB).

Thanks!!!

9 Replies
offjunior
Creator
Creator

Good afternoon friend!

You can send a part of their application or an application with your graph in question as an example? It is easier and faster to help you.

Hug!

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

At "Style Tab", change "Plot Color Style" to "Solid Color"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Actually I can't send it to you! but what else can I send you??? :S

offjunior
Creator
Creator

Send me the formula where you are manipulating the colors of your chart!

And if you can, send me an print of where you are entering the formula manipulation color of your chart

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The gradient in legend is a bug that was corrected in SR2 or SR3.

-Rob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I just have a set analysis and in the expression properties I have this RGB(R, G, B)... I created an Inline Table with the RGB.

Here are the expressions that i'm using, one is for the expression and the other one is for the bar property.

Expresión

IF(GetCurrentField(RegCan) = 'RegionNombre',
  sum({<
[RegionNombre]>} Resultado), sum({<[TipoCanalNombre],[CanalNombre]>} Resultado))

Now when I filter a Region (in this case is the dimension) all the bars become black, as the image before. With the following RGB expression it does the trick, but I guess that that is not correct.

RGB

IF(GetCurrentField(RegCan) = 'RegionNombre',
sum({<
[RegionNombre]>} RGB(R, G, B)),   sum({<[TipoCanalNombre],[CanalNombre]>} RGB(R, G, B)))

offjunior
Creator
Creator

Goodnight Friend!

Its formula has some flaws friends, so it is difficult to understand what you're really trying to do. So I did a quickie application to try to show you some idea of how you can proceed. If the application will help but feel some doubt, build something on top of it and I resend it.

Follow qvw attached document.

Hug!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi!!! well that helped a lot... but if I don't need to paint the bar by comparing two quantities, I need to keep the color excluding the selection...

offjunior
Creator
Creator

Good afternoon!

I'm sorry, I want to help you, but I can not understand what you want to do without a part of your application or an application example where you have something very similar to your reality. If you send me so I can help you more quickly.

Success!