Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Values on data points

I am using Dual (string, number) to create labelled bars on a combo chart. However I also have two other expressions, a line and a bar.

The lines and bars (from other expressions) are always placed in front of the data labels, sometimes obscuring the text. Is there a way to tell qlikview to stick the values in front of the lines and bars? I have tried promoting / demoting the expression with labels to see if it makes a difference, but the text is always placed behind the bars and lines.

Possibly related to this, I would also like to be able to format the text. I am aware of the tags <B>,<I> and <Hn> for text formatting, but are there any other tags? Is there a list of tags somewhere? Font and text alignment would be useful. And if there was a tag for 'place in front of other stuff' that would solve the above problem.

Thanks

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know there is no way to make sure the text is put on top of the bars/lines other than using two charts and put those on top of each other.

There's also a '<U>' tag for underscoring text. I think that sums them all up. I don't know of any others.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand