Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show zero values in straight table

Hi,

I have a straight table where I have 2 dimensions; ISBN number and Book. I then have an expression which is count (royalty ID) where 1 royalty ID equals one listening. In this table values only shows up i royalty =1 or higher, i.e. if the book hasn't been listened to it doesn't show up but I want to see all titles when I filter for e.g. for publishers. Do you know if this is something I should fix in the script or in the layout view?

I try to untick "suppress zero values" and "suppress missing values" but this doesn't help. I also try to tick the "show all values" in the dimension tab in the table.

Thankful for help!

Sofie

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Untick suppress zero values should work if the dimensions do contain the isbn numbers and names of all books. Check that your document contains the isbn numbers and names of all books, not just those that have royalties. If you need more help post a sample document that demonstrates the problem.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
jvitantonio
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi, check the following options:

1) Under Dimensions, check "Show all Values" and uncheck "Suppress when value is null"

2) Under Presentation tab, uncheck "Suppress Zero-Values"  and "Suppress Missing".

I hope this helps,

JV

BI Experience | A place to share our Business Intelligence experiences

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The problem is that when I do that and filter for a specific publishers through the multibox all titles in the service shows up (not just for that specific publisher)

Thanks again!

Sofie

Not applicable
Author

You'll have the example at hand for review