Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

qlikview deployment

Hi all,

I am new to qlikview i js wanted to know how to deploy a qvw  using qmc?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

if you have already installed Qlikview Server (QMC), i assume you have already defined Root folders / Mount folders in the QMC. What ever the qvw files that you placed under this Root or mount folders, those qvws are considered as deployed in QV server. you can access those qvw thru access point.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

if you have already installed Qlikview Server (QMC), i assume you have already defined Root folders / Mount folders in the QMC. What ever the qvw files that you placed under this Root or mount folders, those qvws are considered as deployed in QV server. you can access those qvw thru access point.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shankar,

Apart from root folder , as per i know i can add folders from qmc in server tab in qlikview server folder options. and ny document that i place over there will also be automatically deployed. m i right?

Not applicable
Author

Yes u r right

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shankar,  one more thing can u provide me any document which can guide me through all steps of deploying a document in qlikview server and creating and managing reload tasks and triggers.

that will really be helpful as i m a newbie

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can find the steps to configure task along with screen shot from the below link.

http://wiki.qvsource.com/Configuring-a-reload-schedule.ashx

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shankar,

that was great help.. but i i also need sm text which can guide me through qvw deployment and qmc uses.