Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change FOnt size for Headers in a Table

Hi all,

I need your help in small cosmetic error. I wanna change the font size of  only header column in a straight table.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Susvith

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I know a way to customize the layout of a table, but only applies to pivot tables.

Clic in the Design Grid button (at the right of the format copy button), and then right clic on the pivot table and select "customization format cells" (I have QlikView options in Spanish so I don't know if the translation is accurate).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I know a way to customize the layout of a table, but only applies to pivot tables.

Clic in the Design Grid button (at the right of the format copy button), and then right clic on the pivot table and select "customization format cells" (I have QlikView options in Spanish so I don't know if the translation is accurate).

Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much brother.. It really works......

Not applicable
Author

Hi Susvith,

If I have understood you correct,

What you can do is, first change the font size from the Properties menu of the straight table, for example : select the font size to be 16 from the FONT tab in the Properties dialog box.

Now turn on the Design Grid from the View menu.

Right click the straight table and select "Custom Format Cells". From there in the right hand side part of the window, select text size to be 60%. This will probably serve your purpose..