Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Condition for restrict input box value

Hi community,

I want to be not able to enter more 10,000 to the input box value,how and where we need to develop the condition.

Plz help me

Thanks

Ramesh

17 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Sorry both is not possible.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Why the thing is i used before custom option.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Sorry I didnt got you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi solanki,

in the image what u posted ,i used "custom" option above to "predefined values only".

and how can i use "predefined values only".

we con't use both right ,that's the issue

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Correct we cant use the both at same time.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Hi

The actual 2 needs are there

1.I need to enter the value to the input box only when i am check one field selection in list box.so,for this i used

Constraints---->custom.

2.I need to enter up to some limit value to the input box.------------------?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

For custom option why dont you use the Hide and Show option of the Object, So until you select the value from listbox the Input Box shouldnt be seen and once it is seen, use the Preferred option to limit the value within the range you want.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Initially The input box should be there and the functionality is to be done.the requirement is..........