Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

bar chart color

Hi,

Whenever we use 2 expressions in a bar chart, 2 different colors are taken for both the expressions to display them. In my case one of those 2 expressions is invisible. So chart is having single color.

Is there any way to give different colors to the bars belonging to same expression?

Thanks

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There is difference between disabling and making an expression invisible.

When we make an expression as invisible, the expression will be evaluated and graph will be changed accordingly but it wont be displayed. Disabling an expression is as good as not having that expression which wont meet my requirement. I have written invisible expression to change scale and spacing of bars in chart. Which cannot be done in main expression as it uses dual.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I agree, but what is that expression which you are keeping invisible, whats your requirement.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

I had discussed  it earlier on community and that is the way I could find. So now lets find a way to give different colors for the bars in chart without removing invisible expression.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I dont think its possible with two expression.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

try it go copy and paste in colour tab