cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

QlikView Offline for Android

Hi, any idea if there is an Android offline capable application in the works? Similar to iPad's application?Vinay Kapoor

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Daniel Rozental,

At the moment, there is no offline capability on the Android platform. I hope you understand that I cannot comment on any specific future functionality, I can say that Android is a strategic platform from a mobile perspective. We are watching it's uptake in enterprise with a lot of interest, where it has shown particular niche in certain regions.

Regards,

Vinay

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

No, there isn´t (unfortunately)

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Daniel Rozental,

At the moment, there is no offline capability on the Android platform. I hope you understand that I cannot comment on any specific future functionality, I can say that Android is a strategic platform from a mobile perspective. We are watching it's uptake in enterprise with a lot of interest, where it has shown particular niche in certain regions.

Regards,

Vinay

danielrozental
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks for your comments Vinay.

Not applicable

Unfortunately

Not applicable

Unfortunately, because there are many possibilities in this customer segment

Not applicable

Hi,

If you are interested to explore how Qlikview can become a friendly partner of Android maybe this app is of your interest.

BI Barcode Scanner Lite - Android Apps on Google Play

It's a native android app that after a simple configuration allows to open your Qlik dashboards after scanning a barcode or QR-CODE that represents a value of any of your Qlik document filter tables (Products, Customers, Locations....) it's really addictive !!! 

If it becomes of the interest of qlik community I am planning to upgrade it with some fanzy features... so far just capturing feedback and comments from first round of users.

Thanks in advance and hope you like it!

C