Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When is the new Qlikview version going to be released?

I would like to know when is going to be the new version, and IF is it going to have a built-in world map... Google map doesn't work correctly if you don't allow all IPs from google, and our company doesn't allow to open all ip addresses due to security policies...

3 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Don't know about inclusion of a World Map (I wouldn't have thought so), but last I heard (a couple of weeks ago), QV Next is slated for GA around Q3 next year, depending upon Beta testing feedback.

Hope this helps,

Jason

swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you are talking about QlikView.Next, I wouldn't expect it to be released before end of next year.

There are also very few details known of available charts / visualizations.

Regarding your maps request, have you considered using OpenStreetMap instead (there are some samples here in the forum, e.g.

Open Street Map tiles as dynamic background

OpenStreetMap Extension Object

I think you can also run your own OSM map server within your organization, if needed.

Not applicable
Author

I am not entirely sure about the use of the OSM map, if our managers would like to use it, since we already pay google for the use of its maps.

But I really don't know how to work with open street maps, I have seen and I got some help, but I need time to make it work at our environment.

Thank you.