cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator

Example of QlikView & R Integration using ATK R Connector

I am now working with QlikView and R Integration using ATK R Connector. I am quite familiar with QlikView but new in R language. I am facing problem in R coding and also in VB .So anyone have proper knowledge about that matter then please help me for how to make familiar with R and how to write more effective QlikView interactive R coding.

3 Replies
Not applicable

I have not yet tried the interface, but I have done some things with R.  I would highly recommend buying "R in Action" by Robert Kabacoff.  I think it's a great book.  R, as you probably know, is freely available as is the documentation, but I prefer to get professionally written books like this rather than being cheap and struggling through technical documentation.   

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

If anyone tried the R interface(ATK R connector) then please recommend me what to do.

Not applicable

After I posted my suggestion, I was looking around and found some very extensive discussions on this.  Use the search function and I'm sure it will lead you there.  I printed a few and the one at the top of my stack says community.qlik.come/docs/DOC-2975 in the footer.