Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table box calculation condition

I am using a Table box to select data based on the two fields : Year and Company.

Error.jpg

I am using the following condition in the calculation condition.

Error.jpg

But when i select 2013 year and COKY company,all company data is getting populated in the table box.

Am i missing anything in the condition above.

Please help!!

15 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

First of all, you are using a different expression for your calculation condition then stated.

If you use

GetSelectedCount(YEAR)=1 and GetSelectedCount(COMP)=1

You only get a table when you select a single YEAR and a single COMP.

You will still see HMA in the column DT_COM, because your table you made selections in and your dashboard table are only connected by date, so your selection in field COMP does not necessarily be reflected in field DT_COM (that's what I meant wiht different fields used in different tables, remember my first answer?)

Not applicable
Author

how to avoid other company data while i select a company here?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Create a list box for D_COMP (the field you are actually showing in the table box, right?).

Select in this list box.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how could this be possible when you select Year 2013 and company cocky then you youself

is filtering entire data model and there should not be any data other the for 2013 and for comapny cocky

just check your data model and please paste a screen shot of your data model and table box.

i do not feel there is need of any function as you used this is not needed when

anant

Not applicable
Author

Sooper !!

it worked!:)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Your data model is wrong.

You have a check your data model and organize it.