Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Server Reload Error

Hi Guys

I am Getting the Following error when i am reloading my qvw from Qlikview Server:

ErrorThe sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)

at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

11/19/2013 13:36:09.8295938ErrorThe task "Source Files/CARRIER-Source.qvw" failed. Exception:

QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)

at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult)

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Please note that when i am reloading the qvw file manually it is working fine.

Please help..

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Manish

Can you paste in the content of your qvw log file.

If it works on your QV Desktop but not the QV Server, then check you are not using any mapped drives and if you are change them to either relative or unc patchs.

Best Regards,     Bill

Not applicable
Author

hi bill

Thanks for your reply ...

actually reload from server starts fine but it get stopped in between automatically....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Manish

Would you be able to paste in the content of the qvw log file fro the server reload ?

Best Regards,     Bill

Not applicable
Author

PFA of application log file

vinothkumarr
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Manish,

The log file shows no error but still if it's not reloading means it could be network bandwidth error while loading data from DB.

Please try loading the file and see what error you are getting.

--

Vinoth

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

Please try to check the reload in your local first and see if you are able to reload it successfully.

There might be cases of missing sprocs or file locations which may cause reload failures as well.

If there is no problem in the local desktop then as Vinoth mentioned, please check the network bandwith and review the triggers which you created. Try to create a new trigger on the publisher and reload it.

Thanks,

Sai

Not applicable
Author

Can you please tell me from where to check that whether there is a network band width error or not ........

Secondly when i m  loading the qvw using Qlikview Desktop it is working fine ,,,,,, but when i am loading the data from Qlikview Server ... i am getting the error reload failed ........  

Not applicable
Author

Manish,

Do you have any firewall issues? Is this the first time you are facing the issue or is this the first time you published in the server?

You may look into the Job History or logs relevant to this particular reload. The history will specify the details of the failure.

Thanks,

Sai

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Manish

The log you provided seems to just stop after this command.

SQL Select VKORG KMVTNR FRWAE KMVKBU KVGR1 PRCTR WWGRP VTWEG KURSF ABSMG SPART FKART VV102 VV138 WERKS BUKRS GJAHR BUDAT KDPOS KAUFN PERIO KNDNR  PALEDGER VRGAR HZDAT  FADAT ARTNR RKAUFNR RBELN RPOSN VV103 VV109  VV150 VV151 VV152 VV153 VV155 from CE11000

Could you paste in the load script for a few commands before & after it ?

Best Regards,     Bill