Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to install QlikView Server, Publisher,QMC in local host

Hi All,

Can anyone help me in installing the Qlik View components in local host which can be used for accessing.

I wanted to learn on the administrative part of the QlikView. Please help.

Thanks,

Sai Krishna

1 Solution
12 Replies
Alejandro_Hernández
Former Employee
Former Employee

Part 2 of the Qlikview Server Reference Manual should help you out.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Hernandez. Where can we get the executable like "QvPublisherX64SetupRedist.exe "

Do we have any location wherein we can find these executable  to install on my machine?

Alejandro_Hernández
Former Employee
Former Employee

Publisher does not require a separate installation anymore, it's installed with Qlikview Server. (QlikViewServer_x64Setup.exe)

Not applicable
Author

Sorry to mind you Hernan. I am unable to find the "QlikViewServer_x64Setup.exe" after installing the toolkit.

I installed QV 11 SR 2 last year and have a valid license key but haven't found any executable for Server.

Can you please share the executable or the location where i can find it as i could see junk when trying to find from internet.

Thanks,

Sai

Not applicable
Author

Hi Hernan,

This has given me the QV Desktop. This was the same which i installed previously. I couldn't find the executable after installing. Please help.

Thanks,

Sai

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiran,

The link is not accessible. Can you please check and help.

Thanks,

Sai

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sai,

The URL is working fine in my case.

Please check this once again. If you are unable to download from that URL ,

then you should have partner portal credentials through which you can download QlikView Server & other Software(eg SAP Connectors, etc)