Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re-sizing Trellis Charts

I suspect I know the answer to this, but I thought I'd ask.

I want to make a trellis chart to show values on three countries (from a list). QV clearly calculates the allowable size of the trellis chart from the number of possibly results...

(Has a think - maybe if I set up an inline table with only the three countries in it, with two fields, country & MajorCountry, then use MajorCountry as the Dimension - hmmm, that didn't work :-()

I understand how to use ctrl-shift to adjust the chart area within the box, but is there a way to force the sizing of the trellis chart?

Bob

11 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi abhinav garg,

I experimented with Trellis_type charts a while ago: You can set the nr. of rows and columns, given you have the screen_space to do it (if you have 3 values on that dimension, you get 3 charts, so it's better to display them in 1 row - so you need a lot of space horizontally - otherwise you'll have one of the four quarters of your charting_area blank...)

You can resize any part of the charts by clicking into the area once, then pressing Ctrl+Shift and dragging or resizing the field you want.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Not applicable
Author

sizing Trellises is witchcraft.