Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Populating stacked bar and bar in a single chart

In a single bar chart, can we populate one bar as stacked bar containing various region wise sales and beside that I should have a bar (with out stack) populating the product wise sales.I tried to accomplish the above by using container object by hiding the dimension but not able to hide the Y axis dimension of second chart

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil

Would it suffice to have two chart objects side by side, one a bar chart and the other maybe a Gauge style thermometer ?

Best Regards,     Bill

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you provide some sample data?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply, I need to show one data set as stacked bar and the other data set as bar chart in a single object itself. Will it be possible to show the something like that.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil

No you cannot do that in a single chart object.  You will need to use 2 objects.

Best Regards,     Bill

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

We can do this by using two different chart and overlapping one on another.. Kindly provide your sample date, we can do the same....

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

I can share the schema, but I cant upload the sample data file. I have created two different objects, one is populating the stacked bar, and the other populating bar chart, I placed the two objects in a container object and I masked all the caption settings made it, to appear like a single object. but am not able to hide the y axis of second object. please go through the below schema.

APACprod1APACSaleperson1500
EUROprod2Eurosalesperson1600
AMERProd3AmerSalesperson2700
NAMProd4NAMSalesperson2800
APACprod4APACSaleperson1900
EUROprod7Eurosalesperson2200
AMERProd8AmerSalesperson1300
NAMProd9NAMSalesperson1400
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am also looking for solution for the same question.

but i didnt find the answer yet.

can we use any offset concept here, to create stacked bar?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

You should two objects side-by-side