i applied cluster licence in server 01

and i mapped server 02 with cluster licence

now i am getting error qvs is off duty in server 02

i am rearlly struggled

i am happy if u provide answer

Not applicable
Author

This is the error i am getting

Cluster Join Denied by inmchnqv01.ind.rsa-ins.com. This could be because of mismatching version or document root

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have checked your license and it is a cluster license.

Make sure you are running the same version on both QlikView servers. You can do that from the about tab in the QMC.

Also, to cluster you have to setup a share someone on the network that both machice can get to throught the UNC path ( \\servername\share) and this has to be set on the first server as the root directory.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Another few things you could check. are you running more than one QMS (management service)? Did you do a custom install when installing or a full install single machine? Also as Bill mentioned you should check your build, an easy way to do this is to use the Power Tool QVSDetector. This will show you your buildnr on the different machines and what rootfolders are being used, also if there is another machine using the same license in your network this should show up as well. The last one also causes the same error you are experiencing