Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView 11 Developer certification

Hi guys,

I've read the book buy Barry Harmsen and taken the training.  I have also done the practice questions (scoring 8/10).

However, I don't know how ready I am for the certification exam.  I want to get some more exam focused practice.  Does anyone have any tips?

12 Replies
jonasheisterkam
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi, i have done the beta certification (Dev/Designer) in Dec 2011 where they sort out the questions. I don't know which has changes in the last two years but i had problems with a part of the questions. For the beta i had done it in english witch isn't my foreign language and much of the questions was not clearly or things was asked you not really need to know. In Dec 2011 I done it after I worked a half year with QV.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.  I've had some exposure to QV since August this year, but haven't done a real-world project yet.  I have the exam coming up this Wednesday 11 NOV 2013.  I'm nervous hehe.

Yousef_Amarneh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Good Luck Chris, can I get the certification without being work with a Qlikview partner?

Yousef Amarneh
Not applicable
Author

Please share your experience after the certification

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the kind words.  I'll let everyone know how it went.

Not applicable
Author

Is the exam, hands on or theory?

miikkaqlick
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!

The exam is theory. It's multiple choice questions.

I thought it's relatively easy, but I've been consultant for 4 years.

Br,

Miikka

Not applicable
Author

Hi Chris

Can you please share your experiences in QV Certification exam

Not applicable
Author

Well, I got a 69% and a 75% is needed to pass.

I felt confident with the answers, and don't really know what I should revisit.  I'm going to spend more time on data modeling and overall design since I missed the most questions in those areas.