Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access point not loading after IIS update and Qlikview reinstall

Hi all,

We had Qlikview Server installed and working properly in a Windows Server 2012, with IIS 6.

We recently updated the IIS to 8, and Qlikview web pages stopped working (both Access point and management).

We uninstalled and reinstalled Qlikview, and it started to serve web pages again. Management page is working, but Access Point doesn´t load, it freezes while loading content.

The aplication pools in IIS are .NET 4. ¿Could it be some issue with javascript, or maybe a permission issue ¿?

Could you please help us?

Thank you very much,

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

As long as I know only IIS6 and IIS7 are supported.

My manual says at System Requirement page:

Web server QlikView Web Server  (QVWS) Microsoft IIS 6 and 7

QlikView Web Server  (QVWS) Microsoft IIS 6 and 7

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

IIS 8 is the default for 2012 server and it should work. I have it running on my test system.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

What should I check so that Javascript works? It seems my problem could be a javascript issue.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would check to make sure that the roles and feature installed is correct.

You can put the below in a .bat file and run it and it will install the items needed.  When you run it a CMD window will come up and when in goes away you are set to go. You can also check your setup to make sure each of the below is installed.

start /w pkgmgr /iu:IIS-WebServerRole;IIS-WebServer;IIS-CommonHttpFeatures;IIS-StaticContent;IIS-DefaultDocument;IIS-DirectoryBrowsing;IIS-HttpErrors;IIS-ApplicationDevelopment;IIS-ASPNET;IIS-NetFxExtensibility;IIS-ASP;IIS-ISAPIExtensions;IIS-ISAPIFilter;IIS-HealthAndDiagnostics;IIS-HttpLogging;IIS-RequestMonitor;IIS-Security;IIS-WindowsAuthentication;IIS-RequestFiltering;IIS-IPSecurity;IIS-Performance;IIS-HttpCompressionStatic;IIS-WebServerManagementTools;IIS-ManagementConsole;IIS-ManagementScriptingTools;IIS-ManagementService;IIS-Metabase;IIS-WMICompatibility;IIS-LegacyScripts;IIS-LegacySnapIn;WAS-WindowsActivationService;WAS-ProcessModel;WAS-NetFxEnvironment;WAS-ConfigurationAPI

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
alexdataiq
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi, this is an old topic and I'm sure that the issue has ben fixed, but still worth asking. Since you're using Windows Server 2012, did you checked that .NET 4.5 was installed in the Server Roles as well as the Windows Authentication feature?

Regards