Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TCP IP port for Leasing a QlikView Licence

Hi

Does anybody know what TCP IP port is used for Leasing a QlikView Licence ?

I am trying to lease a licence over a VPN connection and suspect it is failing as the port is not open.

Best Regards,     Bill

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Bill,

I have never checked, but I would bet it is port 4747 being the server handles that, but let me do some checking.

UPDATE:  It is 4747...

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Bill,

I have never checked, but I would bet it is port 4747 being the server handles that, but let me do some checking.

UPDATE:  It is 4747...

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bill B

Great - Many thanks.

Best Regards,   Bill M

Not applicable
Author

Hello. Do I have to allow this port both ways (Client to Server and Server to Client)? Thank you.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Most of the time if a port is open inbound it will allow the server to answer the call and reply outbound. However, this all depends on the Network guys and how they have everything setup.

Bill