cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

warning error in log files DSC

hi i have seen in our log files this Messages corresponding to warning and Errors. What does they exactly mean and how can i derived consequences of These logs? (ActiveDirectory.ADItem) property name: mail with value: System.DirectoryServices.ResultPropertyValueCollection (ActiveDirectory.ADItem) Failed to initialize node : Invalid DirectoryEntry (objectGUID/sAMAccountName) what are the consequences? where i can find meanings of These logs? thanks felipe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Looks like the account running Directory Service connector don´t have rights to read Active directory, or that that a LDAP path is misconfigured.

Make sure that the account running DSC service has rights to read AD. Or that you specify an account when setting up LDAP path that has rights.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable

Looks like the account running Directory Service connector don´t have rights to read Active directory, or that that a LDAP path is misconfigured.

Make sure that the account running DSC service has rights to read AD. Or that you specify an account when setting up LDAP path that has rights.