Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to share Bookmarks between different dashboards?

Hi all,

I've been an user in the darkness for long time, now it is time to step into the light. I was not too sure on which Forum I should post it.

We have several dashboards with some parameters common in all of them (For example: Country, Sales Representative, Product...). Some of the dashboards offer an overview of different metrics, and others focus in one metric in details.

My question: is there a way if a user has a Country and a Product selected, to click in a button which leads to another dashboard, when the new one opens keep that selection? That way the users could navigate between the dashboards without have to do the selection each time.

Probably is a crazy idea, but just to try...or maybe it is not available yet, but planned for next releases.

Thanks for your support

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

You want the "Transfer State" feature on the "Open QlikView Document Action":

Open QlikView DocumentOpens the specified document. The file extension must be included. (Not available as document and sheet trigger.)
Mark the check box Transfer State to transfer the selections from the original document to the one you wish to open. The opened document will first be cleared of selections.
Mark Apply state on top of current to retain the second document’s selections and apply the original document’s selections on top of them.
Open in same Window opens the new document in the same browser tab when using the AJAX ZFC client.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nicole-Smith

You want the "Transfer State" feature on the "Open QlikView Document Action":

Open QlikView DocumentOpens the specified document. The file extension must be included. (Not available as document and sheet trigger.)
Mark the check box Transfer State to transfer the selections from the original document to the one you wish to open. The opened document will first be cleared of selections.
Mark Apply state on top of current to retain the second document’s selections and apply the original document’s selections on top of them.
Open in same Window opens the new document in the same browser tab when using the AJAX ZFC client.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Nicole!