Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview MarketO Connector

Hi,

I'm in the process of building a connector which can get the lead data from MarketO. While I could build the connector successfully and get the data, I've an issue while trying to query the connector with a condition from the connector from Qlikview editor. My aim is to filter out records based on a time window and I get a QVX syntax error

QVX_SYNTAX_ERROR:

Invalid query: SELECT * FROM ActivityDetails where ActivityDateTime >

'10/12/2013 07:00:00 AM' AND ActivityDateTime < '10/12/2013 07:30:00 AM';

I get the data correctly if I don't use the where condition in the query (SELECT * FROM ActivityDetails;)

Can some body please tell me how can implement this?

Thanks,

John

16 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

How is the progress coming on your issue and creating the connector overall?  I am considering building a Marketo connector as well. 

Regards,

John McT

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

I don't know how to resolve the issue that I'm facing with the connector and I don't think it is possible to make the connector work the same way as a salesforce connector.

Apart from this, the connector I developed works fine. It gets the leads records from the MarketO Instance for a specified period. Only thing I'm missing is the ability to pass a query from the QlikView editor and get the results like the salesforce one. If you find a solution for this, please let me know.

Thanks,

John

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

John,

It is great new you have a working connector able to use the getMultipleLeads call.

I've read through all the API docs for Marketo and have even spoken with some of their product managers.  Although I have not asked Marketo themselves, I'm 90% sure their SOAP API does not support any sort of SQL or SOQL query. I was hoping/assuming you had discovered something I was unaware of.

I'd love to discuss how you did the connector further as I have never done a QVX before.  Send me an email at jmm9837498@mcturnan.net

Regards,

John

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

I've sent you an email and it got bounced back. If you want to reach me, send me an email at jgeorge@clouddbconsultants.com

Thanks,

John

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

I am trying to connect to Marketo and get data, can you please help me out and can you please email me the Qlikview Marketo connector exe. my email address is surender7@yahoo.com

Thank you so much,

Surender

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

I am trying to connect to Marketo and get data, can you please help me out and can you please email me the Qlikview Marketo connector exe. my email address is surender7@yahoo.com

Thank you so much,

Surender

scottduthie
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

I know this is a very old post - but did anyone ever find a resolution? I am having the same issue with my query to Marketo not accepting the date format that is specified in the Marketo documentation.

I know I have a lead in Marketo last updated at '2021-10-25T20:21:12-00:00', so this is the query below that we are running - it returns an error '(Connector error: Failed to move reader [Simba][JSQLEngine](13030) Invalid character value for cast specification.)' suggesting that the format is incorrect.

Data:
LOAD *;
SELECT
Id,
Full_Name,
updatedAt
FROM "Marketo".Leads
WHERE updatedAt = '2021-10-25T20:21:12-00:00';