Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Governance Dashboard failing

I am running Governance dashboard on server and it is failing. i have attaced log file. please help

11/1/2013 1:11:35 AM:           Error: Invalid custom connector QlikViewGovernanceConnector.exe.dll

11/1/2013 1:11:35 AM:           Used QVConnect: E:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service\QvConnect64.EXE

11/1/2013 1:11:35 AM:           General Script Error

11/1/2013 1:11:35 AM:           Execution Failed

11/1/2013 1:11:35 AM:      Execution finished.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Authenticated Users per document is available:

- In Gov Dashboard on the Sessions tab > User Activity sheet

- in the Sessions_[servername]_[date].log files located in the QlikViewServer log folder (default location is c:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\)

Note that this is users who accessed the document (generated a session record in the log), which is not the same as users who have been given access to the document.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Faisal,

Were you able to get beyond this issue?

If not, can you post (or email me directly) the fullScan.messages.log file and fullScan.statistics.log file? Both of these are found in the profile directory of the Governance Dashboard in the \QVX_LastRun folder.

Also, are you currently running Expressor desktop? Or did you do a trial in the past?

Thanks,

Tyler

Not applicable
Author

I was able to make Governance dashboard working.  however I wanted to know how we get no. of authenticated users per document.

Which log files could give me this info.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Authenticated Users per document is available:

- In Gov Dashboard on the Sessions tab > User Activity sheet

- in the Sessions_[servername]_[date].log files located in the QlikViewServer log folder (default location is c:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\)

Note that this is users who accessed the document (generated a session record in the log), which is not the same as users who have been given access to the document.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks ,, It helped big time.,

vindhya_giri
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Tyler,

We have recently moved from QV11.2 to QV 12.10(new box).

I am trying to reload the GD 1.1.1. but getting the following error:

Error: Error in hidden script. For details, open hidden script before reload.

2017-01-31 01:00:05      Invalid custom connector QlikViewGovernanceConnector.exe.dll

2017-01-31 01:00:05      Used QVConnect: C:\Program Files\QlikView\Distribution Service\QvConnect64.EXE

2017-01-31 01:00:05      Execution Failed

2017-01-31 01:00:06      Execution finished.

Can you please advise on this.

Thank you

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Vindya -

Sounds like the GovDB was not properly installed which is why you are not getting the QlikViewGovernanceConnector.dll installed.

Please use Governance Dashboard 2.0.2 which does not require installation or a special connector.