Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Same .QVW showing diff. values on AccessPoint & when locally opened

Dear All,

Today we observed this issue, where a .QVW file was displaying wrong values on AccessPoint; When we opened this file locally values were correct.
To solve the issue, we deleted .Shared files in accesspoint & restarted the QlikView Services. On doing this our issue got resloved.

Can you please guide me, What is the root cause of this & whether its a bug in QV which has got resolved in latest release  . . .

Note: QMC version: QV 11.0.11

Regards,

Prasad D. Dumbre

Labels (2)
4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Please check in your server with attached jpg folder path same qvw is copied and ensure then same will be display in access point.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for quick reply.

Path is correct, I rechecked, I had mentioned issue got resloved after deleting .shared file & restarting the QV services.

Thanks,

Prasad D. Dumbre

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

The .share file is used to store objects and Bookmarks created by the users. The only thing I can think of is that it had become corrupted. The has been a lot of improvements in the QVS handling these files with the release of 11.20 SR4. I would look at upgrading to take advantage of the changes.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Upgrade is the best option.

I would upgrade to the most latest version available.

Regards

ASHFAQ