Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview 11.00 SR1 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

Can any one please help me on this to resolve this problem not quiet sure how to resolve it.

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Satish,

This is a very generic error and can happen because of multiple reasons.

Have you tried closing your document and opening/running it again?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shyamal,

I have closed the application more then 10 times and tried its not working. And also restarted system more then 3 times. As soon i open the application and try working on it this message pop ups and i have to close. Not able to find the fix for this.

Not applicable
Author

Are you able to Reproduce the same error all the times or it's happening only when you move to the expression TAB.

Try to copy the same file and open the same in another machine.

Selva

Not applicable
Author

Are you using any macros?

And when exactly this error messages pops up?? I mean does it pops up when you try to reload or change any expression etc?

Not applicable
Author

Its happening mostly when i move to expression tab.

Not applicable
Author

I am not using any macros. When i try moving to expression tab it just stucks and sometimes before i move to expression tab it gives me that pop up & sometimes when i play with the tool like choosing values from filters it gives me that pop up

Not applicable
Author

Even i faced many times the same issue, even for simple chart creation. What i did is i have upgraded the 11SR1 to SR2. Problem got resolved. May be you can also try this Satish.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for the solution. I would try the same. I currently hold a license version of qlikview . Can you please tell me how to do the upgrade ? Is it a patch file ?

Thanks once again.

Not applicable
Author

Download the 11SR2 setup file from Qliktech site and install. automatically it will upgrade it.